We both know how much heart goes into your wedding day, while things can get hectic, this guide is here to help you tame the madness of gathering your details!
When looking back on your wedding day gallery, I adore being able to piece together your story. From the handpicked invitation suite to your grandmother's necklace that means oh so much to you, it should all be captured. To ensure you walk away with beautiful detail images, follow along!
what is recommended for you to supply?
- All of You and Your Partners Rings
- Jewelry (Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets)
- Full Invitation Suite + Paper Goods (Including Envelopes)
- You + Your Partners Florals (Additional Loose Florals are a PLUS!!)
- You + Your Partner's Shoes
- Perfume + Cologne
- Cufflinks + Tie
- Dress + Veil
- Vow Books
- Any items you hold near and dear and would like photographed
what do i bring to jazz up your details?
- Chiffon Fabric + Ribbon
- Assorted Ring Boxes
- Lay-flat Surfaces
- Wax Seal Stamp
- Trinket dishes
- And more!
tips on getting the best detail images
- Pack everything you consider a detail into one bag the week of the wedding! Placing everything into one spot helps me breeze through details. Instead of interrupting your hair and makeup and asking around where certain items are, having them ready to go helps!! I will ensure that everything within that bag gets to where it needs to be once detail shots are done!
- Have florals delivered the morning of the wedding to ensure they are on site for pictures! Please ask your florist for a few additional flowers that match your bouquet! This within itself elevates your detail images tremendously!
- Save any paper goods you may have produced. This includes save the date, invitation suite, envelopes, bride and groom name place cards, and more!
- Breathe, one step at a time!