you can make a difference in your detail images
We both know how much heart goes into your wedding day, while things can get hectic, this guide is here to help you tame the madness of gathering your details!
When looking back on your wedding day gallery, I adore being able to piece together your story. From the handpicked invitation suite to your grandmothers necklace that means oh so much to you, it should all be captured. To ensure you walk away with beautiful detail images, follow along!
what is reccomended for you to supply?
- Full Invitation Suite + Paper Goods
- You + Your Partners Florals
- Additional Loose Florals
- Rings + Jewelry
what do i bring to jazz up your details?
- Chiffon Fabric + Ribbon
- Assorted Ring Boxes
- Lay-flat Surfaces
- Wax Seal Stamp
- Trinket dishes
tips on getting the best detail images
- Save any paper goods you may have produced. This includes save the date, invitation suite, envelope, bride and groom name place cards, and more!
- Have florals delivered the morning of the wedding to ensure they are on site for pictures!
- Ask your florist for a few additional flowers that match your bouquet! This within itself elevates your detail images tremendously!
- Pack everything you consider a detail into one bag the week of the wedding. This may include Invitation Suite, Vows, Rings, Jewelry, etc. I will ensure that everything within that bag gets to where it needs to be once detail shots are done!
- Placing everything into one spot helps me breeze through details. Instead of interrupting your hair and makeup and asking around where certain items are, having them ready to go helps me and you both!
- Breath, one step at a time!